WELCOME TO HELVETICA HEALTH CARE!
We are a broad-based health care company committed to supplying innovative products and technologies to manage health and improve the quality of life, in partnership with our customers.
We specialise in research products and diagnostics, with a key focus on molecular controls and calibrators for nucleic acid testing. We supply controls for many commercial molecular systems.
We also have access to a large archive of clinical specimens and can provide a wide range of seroconversion material from HIV, HCV and HBV asymptomatic donors.
Our company is located in Switzerland, in Geneva, international city in the heart of Europe, well known for the quality of life and high level of professionalism. We are located in the Swiss Biovalley , which offers an environment with a high degree of orientation to scientific research and development. In close proximity are many of the World’s leading Pharmaceutical companies, and NGOs, including the World Health Organization.
Our experienced team reflect these values in our practices and transparent approach to business. We are driven by our commitment to excellence, in product quality and reliability, choice of partners and personalised service we give to our customers.
- To simplify our operating procedures and carry out business in the most transparent and efficient manner to meet and exceed customer needs
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and staff to create partnerships of trust, and ensure the highest standards of product, quality control and customer support
- Passion for healthcare and life
- Create the right environment for trust, honesty and integrity
- Act for developing long term quality relationships
- Sustainability and responsibility in business practices, personnel development and the environment
- HHC believes that ethical principles are as important in business as in life. We apply the same values in our business practices as we do in our day to day lives
- HHC is commited to reducing our Ecological Footprint. We use electronic instead of printed documents unless necessary
- We also follow Sustainable Packaging guidelines and regularly review our packaging materials. We encourage our partners to use more recycled materials and components
- HHC endorses Morija’s activities for an ethical approach to business.
Related to this, we support the NGO Morija with their “Colibri” campaign in Burkina Faso. Contribute like us to this program!
- HHC is proud to celebrate 10 years as appointed distributor for ZeptoMetrix Corporation in Europe. We distribute also in South America, Africa, Middle East and Asia.
- E con grande soddisfazione che HHC celebra i 10 anni di attività in quanto distributore della ZeptoMetrix Corporation, per l’Europa, Sud America, Africa, Medio Oriente ed Asia.
- HHC est fier de célébrer 10 ans d’activité en tant que distributeur de ZeptoMetrix Corporation pour l’Europe, l’Amérique du Sud, Moyen-Orient et Asie.
- HHC ist stolz darauf, zehn Jahre als Distributor für ZeptoMetrix Corporation in Europa zu feiern. Wir vertreiben auch in Südamerika, Afrika, Naher Osten und Asien.
- Es un orgullo celebrar los 10 años de HHC como distribuidores de ZeptoMetrix Corporation en Europa. Distribuimos tambien en Sur America, Africa, el Medio Oriente y Asia.
- HHC is pleased to celebrate 10 years as ZeptoMetrix appointed distributor for Europe. Our close partnership provides a same price guarantee to ensure that you get products at the same price as shown on the ZeptoMetrix website, with outstanding service and no risk guarantee from our European warehouse. Our ZeptoCare site (www.zeptocare.com) offers customers further support on the ZeptoMetrix range.
- BioQcontrol quality control reagents are tailored to the capabilities of applied tests, quantified and consistent, to create confidence that the correct analytical sensitivity is reached in every run and ensure that your blood is safe.
The first proficiency study for the detection of HCV-RNA was initiated by Dr Nico Lelie from CLB in 1992, (today Sanguin). This was expanded in 1997 to HBV-DNA, HIV-RNA and CMV-DNA to the VQC programme.
The scientific group also participated in WHO collaborative studies for establishing nucleic acid standards following which emphasis shifted to nucleic acid and serology methods for blood screening.
BioQcontrol have almost 20 years’ experience in quality control and are still developing important products. DR. Nico Lelie is senior scientist and consultant in the company and his work on blood safety and controls can be found at www.lelieresearch.com.
- Advanced Biotechnologies Inc was founded in 1982 with the goal of making substantial improvements to public healthcare throughout the global community.
After 35 years, the company’s goal and mission to provide the highest quality viral reagents for research and development processes remains unchanged, spearheading the creation and manufacture of products instrumental to improving human diagnostics.
Their range of qDNAs developed from highly purified viruses & bacteria provides customers with an off-the-shelf product starting at a concentration of > 5×10^(5) copies per ml of quantitated DNA.
- Wuhan Fine Chemical Fine Biotech offers a wide range of quality research kits, which include ELISA Kits from a wide variety of animal species, related ELISA assistant reagents and high quality antibodies, recombinant proteins.