- HHC believes that ethical principles are as important in business as in life. We apply the same values in our business practices as we do in our day to day lives
- HHC is commited to reducing our Ecological Footprint. We use electronic instead of printed documents unless necessary
- We also follow Sustainable Packaging guidelines and regularly review our packaging materials. We encourage our partners to use more recycled materials and components
- HHC endorses Morija’s activities for an ethical approach to business.
Related to this, we support the NGO Morija with their “Colibri” campaign in Burkina Faso. Contribute like us to this program!
- HHC is pleased to celebrate 10 years as ZeptoMetrix appointed distributor for Europe. Our close partnership provides a same price guarantee to ensure that you get products at the same price as shown on the ZeptoMetrix website, with outstanding service and no risk guarantee from our European warehouse. Our ZeptoCare site (www.zeptocare.com) offers customers further support on the ZeptoMetrix range.
- BioQcontrol quality control reagents are tailored to the capabilities of applied tests, quantified and consistent, to create confidence that the correct analytical sensitivity is reached in every run and ensure that your blood is safe.
The first proficiency study for the detection of HCV-RNA was initiated by Dr Nico Lelie from CLB in 1992, (today Sanguin). This was expanded in 1997 to HBV-DNA, HIV-RNA and CMV-DNA to the VQC programme.
The scientific group also participated in WHO collaborative studies for establishing nucleic acid standards following which emphasis shifted to nucleic acid and serology methods for blood screening.
BioQcontrol have almost 20 years’ experience in quality control and are still developing important products. DR. Nico Lelie is senior scientist and consultant in the company and his work on blood safety and controls can be found at www.lelieresearch.com.
- Advanced Biotechnologies Inc was founded in 1982 with the goal of making substantial improvements to public healthcare throughout the global community.
After 35 years, the company’s goal and mission to provide the highest quality viral reagents for research and development processes remains unchanged, spearheading the creation and manufacture of products instrumental to improving human diagnostics.
Their range of qDNAs developed from highly purified viruses & bacteria provides customers with an off-the-shelf product starting at a concentration of > 5×10^(5) copies per ml of quantitated DNA.
- Wuhan Fine Chemical Fine Biotech offers a wide range of quality research kits, which include ELISA Kits from a wide variety of animal species, related ELISA assistant reagents and high quality antibodies, recombinant proteins.