- HHC believes that ethical principles are as important in business as in life. We apply the same values in our business practices as we do in our day to day lives
- HHC is commited to reducing our Ecological Footprint. We use electronic instead of printed documents unless necessary
- We also follow Sustainable Packaging guidelines and regularly review our packaging materials. We encourage our partners to use more recycled materials and components
- HHC endorses Morija’s activities for an ethical approach to business.
Related to this, we support the NGO Morija with their “Colibri” campaign in Burkina Faso. Contribute like us to this program!
- HHC is pleased to celebrate 10 years as ZeptoMetrix appointed distributor for Europe. Our close partnership provides a same price guarantee to ensure that you get products at the same price as shown on the ZeptoMetrix website, with outstanding service and no risk guarantee from our European warehouse. Our ZeptoCare site (www.zeptocare.com) offers customers further support on the ZeptoMetrix range.
- BioQcontrol quality control reagents are tailored to the capabilities of applied tests, quantified and consistent, to create confidence that the correct analytical sensitivity is reached in every run and ensure that your blood is safe.
The first proficiency study for the detection of HCV-RNA was initiated by Dr Nico Lelie from CLB in 1992, (today Sanguin). This was expanded in 1997 to HBV-DNA, HIV-RNA and CMV-DNA to the VQC programme.
The scientific group also participated in WHO collaborative studies for establishing nucleic acid standards following which emphasis shifted to nucleic acid and serology methods for blood screening.
BioQcontrol have almost 20 years’ experience in quality control and are still developing important products. DR. Nico Lelie is senior scientist and consultant in the company and his work on blood safety and controls can be found at www.lelieresearch.com.
- Advanced Biotechnologies has over 35 years of experience as a global supplier of highly purified products, supporting bio-technology and pharmaceutical companies, clinical labs, hospitals, government laboratories and academic researchers throughout the world.
The company performs start-to-finish virus growth, purification, inactivation, and quality control testing, at their own state of the art facility. Their process ensures they can produce large lots of the purest, most concentrated reagents available, from common strains to extremely rare products.
Their range of quantitated viral RNA products provides customers with an off-the-shelf product starting at a concentration of > 25,000 copies of quantitated RNA per tube, to 2,500,000 copies.
Their range of qDNAs provides customers with very pure product starting at a concentration of > 5×10^(5) copies per ml of quantitated DNA.