NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant Panel
The prices will be displayed on the checkout.
– Inactivation is verified in validated growth protocol
Purified, Intact Microorganism
– Contains the entire microorganism genome not synthetic
sequences of RNA/DNA
– Matrix mimics a true clinical specimen
– Controls for all processes involved with the extraction &
amplification of the microorganism
– Ready-to-use, liquid format
– Multiple re-use capabilities
– Shipment on gel packs/reduced shipping costs
12 Month Stability
– Superior shelf life
NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant Panel is formulated withpurified, intact viral particles. The virus particles have been chemically modified to render them non-infectious and refrigerator stable. NATSARS(COV2)-VP contains 4x 0.5mL vials of viral NATtrol as listed in Table 1. The panel members are supplied in a proprietary matrix.
NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant Panel is designed to evaluate the performance of nucleic acid tests for determination of the presence of SARS-CoV-2 RNA. NATtrol SARS-CoV-2 Variant Panel enableslaboratories to monitor test variation, lot-to-lot test kit performance, operator variation, and can provide assistance in identifying random or systemic error.
+2° to +8° C.